DIN rail and rear panel mount options are the two latest mounting configurations of Basler’s DGC-2020HD Digital Genset Controller. The DIN rail and rear panel mount options add to the flexibility of the already versatile DGC-2020HD. These new configurations allow the unit to be remotely mounted and monitored at the ideal location in a system.
The DGC-2020HD can now be mounted behind the panel in a generator set, breaker, or switchgear. The flexible configuration options provide a time and cost savings by removing the need for additional wire runs.
In applications that do not require an operator interface located directly at the panel, these new configurations reduce cost and improve versatility as the user can utilize the DGC-2020HD’s extensive communication capabilities to integrate with the application’s control system using peer-to-peer DGC communications, SCADA systems, or remote user interface panels.
- BESTlogic™Plus and expanded sensing allows the DGC-2020HD to fit into more applications.
Easy to use
- BESTCOMSPlus® and familiarity of the DGC-2020 design allows customers easy access to the product.
- The protective capabilities and programmable logic allow the DGC-2020HD to replace external PLCs and some relays.
- With all of the controls integrated into the DGC-2020HD, you can buy one model, then adjust the settings to meet your needs.
- Designed to withstand temperatures of -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F).
- IP56 Front panel rating.
- Can fit within the same cutout dimensions as the DGC-2020.
- All of the control is done by the DGC-2020HD without the need for an external device.
DIN Rail Mount
- The DGC-2020HD is now available in multiple mounting configurations including a DIN rail mount and rear panel mount configuration increasing the amount of flexibility and adaptibility to any system.
- The DGC-2020HD has met specific, defined requirements based on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standards for Safety and now also meets NRGU standards as a protective relay.